Movie Review - Panga

Find new releases, discuss them, and watch trailers

TarunJ

Movie Review - Panga

Post by TarunJ »

Lockdown Film Review

When Jaya tells her husband  that she feels happy when she see her family but she don't feel happy when she see herself.. and she is getting that happiness with what she is doing now..

That's what dreamers are made of. They are truly happy when they are chasing their dreams. And having the loved ones standing by your side is the biggest strength you can have. Panga simply worked for me because of this big reason. Without any grand or brutal sports obstacles or preaching, it portrays the heart of a mother and a dreamer which hits all right chords.

And Kangana Ranaut - whatever personal controversies surround you, they all stop to matter when you come on screen. Not for a single moment you were Kangana. You were a mother, a sportswoman. Your art is Supreme. You inspire. The biggest reason to not miss this film.

(And those who want to compare her art - Just notice that in this movie and Queen, there is a similar scene when she drags a suitcase up on stairs. Just notice the body language difference and detailing.)

And a special mention to the kid. He is the strength of this movie. Those 2 little extraordinary scenes between him and his grandmother. It took me back to my childhood.Its for all the mothers out there who have dreams

Return to “New Film Releases”